Monday, September 9, 2013

Today I did some much needed uploading to my lovely site Ghetto Fairytales. I had been sitting on photography from not only the summer but even a project from my last semester at CCS, one that reminded me how homesick I truly am...



I miss Detroit, there is no denying that, but my mission out here has yet to be completed, I've only just begun this adventure and so much more lies ahead of me. Now that school has gotten into a nice little groove my posting habits will be much more in tune with my creative and personal growth.


My portfolio is in motion, the wheels in my head are turning at top speed for the Imaginarium, and life in City Year is still proving to be an amazing experience. I can't wait for whatever comes out of my mind next. Whatever it may be, I'll be sure to post it quickly and not hold it hostage on my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment